help choosing sub

No one can tell you what sub to go with until you provide the space you have available. For all we know you can only fit a 1cf box back there. So no reason to even listen to anyone that has suggested a sub so far because no one knows what will fit and what want.

Preludes aint that tight. A single 12" should be no prob, even with a big box.
ill have to get back to you on the trunk space my car isnt at my house right now. but its pretty small. yea i would like to have it ported. and i havent decided which amp i was thinking hifonics brutus series.

OP owns the car and he refers to the space as small!!!

Again, measurements should be given before any suggestions on subs should be given. Plus, he wants to go ported and ported boxes can get very big depending on what driver he goes with. My 1 12" is in a box that is over 3cf so u get my drift.

I have an AQ HDC 12 w/D1 Alum Coils. 225 picked up in St. Cloud this Friday afternoon, or Saturday before 1 pm. PM me your cell# for pics.

i would buy ur aq hdc but i dnt have the money right now im waiting for a guy to come up with the rest of the money for my other system. and that box looks insane i might actually be able to fit that in my trunk if it was 2 inches shorter on one side

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.