Help choosing speakers

Oso

PR
I'm thinking of getting a pair of JBL components for the front, and I'm not sure if I should get speakers for the back? I was told that I would get better sound quality just putting good speakers on the front with a good amp. This is for an 05 Toyota Corolla.

Speakers: JBL Power P650C

http://www.cardomain.com/item/JBLP650C?vq_id=none

Amp: Kicker ZX200.4

http://www.cardomain.com/item/KIC06ZX2004

What do you guys think? Also it seems like the speakers that fit in the front are 7", where can I get an adapter for that?

for that price, you could get a set of rainbows. you can get the slc265 comp set. maybe the Germs, but i;m not sure exactly what they run.

PM 6spdcoupe and he will hook you up

for the adapter, make yourself a ring out of MDF to fit

Germs will run just under $500 shipped.

SLC 265 - about $230 shipped

SLC 265 Kick - about $280 shipped.

And they are capable of utilizing a fair amount of power. Look for an amp that can do a clean 2x150-200w rms.

Like this one. There have been a few recent post here about people having really good experiences with buying those Kicker refurbs from HFSC.

I saw that the JBL's that you were looking at have a titanium tweeter.

If you tend to prefer a titanium tweet over a silk tweet, and are interested in checking out the Rainbow line, read up on their CMX 265 set.

I'm running a lone set of those as my front stage, and I really like them a lot.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.