help ..cant see pics on mobile

I'm on a droid razr maxx and don't have any issues. I'm also on the stock ROM. I would boot into recovery and try clearing your dalvik cache as well. I'm using the Chrome not the default browser btw.
its the browser i just downloaded opera and pics show up fine ..but opera is kinda slow ...i didnt see chrome in play store on home to phone chrome or is that it??

I'm using dolphin browser. And also the stock browser pics don't show up on either. Ill download a new one and see if it works.

downloaded opera browser and can see pics fine. it feels choppy compared to dolphin and will take some time getting used to. but at least it works.

the Firefox browser might be out of beta... If not you have Opera / Dolphin / Chrome. You can look through the default browser settings and see if has the option to load pages as "desktop" or "full version" it will emulate a normal PC browser when sending the request which should return the pictures.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.