help ..cant see pics on mobile

My note 2 seems to be working just fine my droid razr maxx had some lagging issues in certain sections but could always see the pics.
im thinking its verizon or something ...it just started a few days ago ive always been able to see them fine..no lag

Att Samsung galaxy 2 here. It happened about a week ago to multiple people who it wasn't a problem for before. So definitely something going on.

If I had your cell number I would text them to ya....lol....I don't want anyone to miss out on one of my masterpieces....lmao
i saw them the thing is when i opened same thread on another forum they popped up fine which leads me to believe its this sites problem

I'm on a droid razr maxx and don't have any issues. I'm also on the stock ROM. I would boot into recovery and try clearing your dalvik cache as well. I'm using the Chrome not the default browser btw.

I'm on a droid razr maxx and don't have any issues. I'm also on the stock ROM. I would boot into recovery and try clearing your dalvik cache as well. I'm using the Chrome not the default browser btw.
yea im on stock rom and browser.i cleared my browser cache ..how do i clear the other?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.