Help cant find ground on Durango

Participant count
  • Participant list
Yea figured that would be last effort. But I really dont wanna go buy more wire. I'd have to drive bout 45 mins away to get 0 gauge. 4 gauge in town but eh would rather have good stuff.

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

Does it have third row seating?
Yes it does. I have tried grounding on the mounts and sanded them down. But still no ground. When checked with my multi meter. Dunno wtf is going on.

Oh if you can get under the carpet just ground it to the floor of the body, then put a bolt through it and just climb under to tighten the nut, may need 2 people.

Yeah I just put mine on the body. But be careful with systems in the dadges, Alt voltage is PCM controlled and I dont think Ive seen mine higher than 13.8.. and thats after I took my system out

Not yet. But I am gonna. I was looking at the puney wiring today in disgust When I finish installing everything ill have 2 mojos ap3k and 4 75 ah batts.

Thanx for your help guys. I ended up grounding to the floor. Came out to be a very good ground., Later on im gonna add some length in and take it to the frame also.

Easy way to find ground.... Grab a tourch....what is left after a few min of heat should be a good ground //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suave.gif.858fc102f7646e678ee8af7e1fbc41d1.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.