Help: Amp turning on and off

Participant count
  • Participant list

etm34
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Kentucky
So i just put in some boston acoustic rally series comps and i tested them before i put my door panels back on and they sounded good and no issues. I went to go mess around with the gain on my amp and was letting them play and all of a sudden the amp starts turning off and back on in like 5 second intervals. I unplugged the rca cables and the amp stays on fine, i plug in the rear rca rables its fine, i plug in the front left its fine, front right, starts cutting in and out, then i was like screw it i need to leave, so i just left out the front right, then about 3 hours later the amp starts turning off and on again and i havent had time to test the front left cable. Before this the amp worked just fine and never had a single issue. Its an arc audio kar 400.4. And the sub amp would still play and not have any issues so im doubting its a power issue. RCA cables are almost brand new knukonceptz krystal series. I used to have memphis power reference comps in the front, in the rear i still have memphis power reference 6x9's. Help me please.

wow im stupid, some cables got disconnected, its all good now, please delete this thread admins

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.