Hello im a nb to this with a coiple question's

Yup typo nuff said to you to bruh look at your computer and tell me if the i is beside the u??? appreciate you for corrected my typo and not answering anything i asked..
Before asking questions like this please research on your own for a bit. "We" I fell I can speak for most people on here are sick of the same questions and eager people that do not realize there is more to your enitial thought. 150db in a cutlass with 700-1000 is just not gonna happen. Please consult your butt right now because it might hurt a bit.

Before asking questions like this please research on your own for a bit. "We" I fell I can speak for most people on here are sick of the same questions and eager people that do not realize there is more to your enitial thought. 150db in a cutlass with 700-1000 is just not gonna happen. Please consult your butt right now because it might hurt a bit.
I seen it happen bruh lol you can't speak for everybody else the point of having a forum is to ask questions. I bhen researching this S*** homie ask me if i did before you try to get all hostile and have a B**** fit my guy but kool F*** it dnt answer shh else i ask simple dude you see the cutlass avatar don't click on it easy fix many people are willing to help ya dig.

I seen it happen bruh lol you can't speak for everybody else the point of having a forum is to ask questions. I bhen researching this S*** homie ask me if i did before you try to get all hostile and have a B**** fit my guy but kool F*** it dnt answer shh else i ask simple dude you see the cutlass avatar don't click on it easy fix many people are willing to help ya dig.
Grammer, anyways you may have seen it happen with a burp box and hard work. For using a daily box set up leaning more towards spl it will never happen on that budget. You will need 2 solid batteries about 250-500 depending on new or used, decent amount of 1/0 wire lets say 90, 2.5-3k amp 350-550 used new can be a lot more, subs say 2 15's 250+ each, and the box would be 200+. Also another miscellaneous 100-200 for fuses and bracing. This suggests you do have a proper hu.

Grammer, anyways you may have seen it happen with a burp box and hard work. For using a daily box set up leaning more towards spl it will never happen on that budget. You will need 2 solid batteries about 250-500 depending on new or used, decent amount of 1/0 wire lets say 90, 2.5-3k amp 350-550 used new can be a lot more, subs say 2 15's 250+ each, and the box would be 200+. Also another miscellaneous 100-200 for fuses and bracing. This suggests you do have a proper hu.
Tell me that didn't just happen...

Alright, i'll just get what i can f the Db as long as you can hear me from a distance preciate you'll for the info i have gained from this thread ill just do what i can.

Tell me that didn't just happen...
Sorry I felt using proper grammar was not necessary I spelled it incorrect as a joke fyi.

P.S. I forgot all about sound dampening, so how ever many rolls you need it will add up.

I dont need a head unit nor wire i have a high output alternator and im going to get my yellow top battery next week thank you'll though my other thread is doing much better than this one but im still willing to take more info if you are willng to give
Alright, cool but with what im running now it was rated at about 125 smh.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rotflol.gif.b453361716769b8110ddefc85ff03cd2.gif

Yup typo nuff said to you to bruh look at your computer and tell me if the i is beside the u??? appreciate you for corrected my typo and not answering anything i asked..

Nuff said right here bruh

Your not getting to 150.

Sorry

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rotflol.gif.b453361716769b8110ddefc85ff03cd2.gif

Nuff said right here bruh

Your not getting to 150.

Sorry
Yea you are late pretty much established that bout a hour ago.

Remedial english course should run you about 300 at your local community college. 150 in that car out the trunk for under 1k is **** near impossible. a 150 under 2k is still probably a feat in that car. Doing much over 140 will be tough from previous experiences. I suggest finding a nice used 18 here on the forums, maybe a DC level 4 18 or Fi Q 18 or the like. Something that will do well on 1500 watts and can be had for about 250. Bam 250 in your sub, grab an apsm 15001 from audio poop for about 130 bucks so bam youre up to 380 already sadface. 1/0 amp kit from Knu Konceptz is like 40 bucks so bam 420 (hehe) then you need a decent deck, pioneer makes some okay decks for about 130 bucks so were at 550 now. Box materials I would guess about 80 bucks and some tiem so 630 now. Then grab some pioneer d1720c components to put up front so them otha ghetto trash dudes youre competing with can hear yo block beata. 120 ish for those so now youre at 750 for all that. make sure to cut some foam out of the back seats and lay down some Audio Technix sound deadener when you get your next welfare check.
Captain Azzhole at your service. Wont be a 150 but it will be loud on a budget.
You're going to make a crack about the way posts and then you post this mess?

God **** i hate people like you who cant type or spell.

2012 is true, were all fucked...fucked by the inbreds

God **** i hate people like you who cant type or spell.

2012 is true, were all fucked...fucked by the inbreds
ha, I really can spell and type my guy but what's the point if you understand it cool and to be honest I give two S**** if you hate me or not dude, don't think I know so wtf ( Why the F***) should I care about your feelings sir?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.