Hello im a nb to this with a coiple question's

how close is close to you? for 700-1000$ not sure might be able to depends on setup.. what its going in.. need a lot more info.. There is people doing 140's under 700$

but like I said you need to be more specific on everything.

700$ budget and I'm guessing you will need wiring and head unit also? Your only hope is to get 8 or 10 of the cheapest 12's you can find and say a 1500W audiopipe amp, 50$ wiring kit, 50$ head unit with only RCA outs for a sub, and use the cheapest 3/4" plywood you can find for the box

how close is close to you? for 700-1000$ not sure might be able to depends on setup.. what its going in.. need a lot more info.. There is people doing 140's under 700$ but like I said you need to be more specific on everything.
this

700$ budget and I'm guessing you will need wiring and head unit also? Your only hope is to get 8 or 10 of the cheapest 12's you can find and say a 1500W audiopipe amp, 50$ wiring kit, 50$ head unit with only RCA outs for a sub, and use the cheapest 3/4" plywood you can find for the box
Yeah for 150 it will be really hard to do period for 700$, even with everything used.. Everything I have is used and I was prolly barely breaking the 140's and was right around 700$ in eq. maybe a little less but not much.. 150's is reachable but that would be some killer deals to get all the eq to do that with.

I dont need a head unit nor wire i have a high output alternator and im going to get my yellow top battery next week thank you'll though my other thread is doing much better than this one but im still willing to take more info if you are willng to give

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.