heard earned system stolen =(

I believe him. Because when i was a kid i stole alot of car and alot of stereos in broad daylight. I once took 2 15s with the amps stapped to the box right in front of a 7elevn. . I was doing this kind of behavior for a long time before i got caught. I also gave up 4 years of my life for my actions. But real talk 3 mins tops to get away with 2 dub7s the amps that was stapped to the backseats, a HU, and a battery, . Its always easier to take something out of a car then it is to install it into the car. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif

he says he can't afford full coverage, and he has so many bills and it took so long to save his money, but he shops at nordstroms
if i was looking for a system, i'd go to walmart parking lot, not nordstrom's. also, if he's so poor, why is he shopping at nordstroms?
also, how many people shop at nordstrom's with systems? i mean frazier crane doesn't have a system, so who would even bother to target your car?
Damb bro I think you need a jod at the Districts Attorneys Office

long story short went to the mall with my girlfriend. wasnt even bumping near the mall.. the only time i was bumpin was on the freeyway.. well anyways i parked my car infront of nordstrom in the VERY *&^* FRONT.. and went to the mall for about 15-30 mins then we decided to go eat.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif as i walked out to my car.... and was about to go in.. i notice my deck was gone.. i end up getting very mad and pissed off.. i had a clifford alarm on it.. and have no idea how they got pass it.. to make it worse i popped my trunk and saw that i also got took for my 2 12''JL W7s and 1000/1 amps my backpack full of all my college text books that cost me a fortune.. and even took my optima battery.. took all my gauge wires.. the thing is my amps was bolted down using certain allen wrenchs.. so who ever took it eaither came prepared or knew me.. i mean taking my shiet is messed up enuff but then now u cut my harness for my radio so now its going to be a pain to install another unit.. they also took my paperwork in my glove department.. dont know why.. even TOOK MY REAR SEAT???.. i am stilll fuccin pissed off.. and i have a feeling its a close friend of mine but i will find out.. took me years of saving and going school fulltime to get the system i always wanted and could only enjoy for less then 2 weeks.. by the waythis happen in southcenter mall in seattle, happened yesterday evening.... FUCCCCCCCCCCCCC:pissed:
glove compartment:graduate:

I believe him. Because when i was a kid i stole alot of car and alot of stereos in broad daylight. I once took 2 15s with the amps stapped to the box right in front of a 7elevn. . I was doing this kind of behavior for a long time before i got caught. I also gave up 4 years of my life for my actions. But real talk 3 mins tops to get away with 2 dub7s the amps that was stapped to the backseats, a HU, and a battery, . Its always easier to take something out of a car then it is to install it into the car. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif
haha I can believe that coming from a guy from the bay.. definitely not telling you where I live //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

haha I can believe that coming from a guy from the bay.. definitely not telling you where I live //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Does it really matter it says your from Oakland you should be used to hiding your stuff from theifs

Does it really matter it says your from Oakland you should be used to hiding your stuff from theifs
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

i been to oakland before. i'm from detroit and i was even a little worried in oakland

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
i been to oakland before. i'm from detroit and i was even a little worried in oakland
If you think Oakland was bad, next time your in cali go to Richmond

well since I find most of your posts funny and interesting maybe you shouldn't go to Richmond //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

If you think Oakland was bad, next time your in cali go to Richmond
well since I find most of your posts funny and interesting maybe you shouldn't go to Richmond //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
trust me i'm not going back to california. when some weirdo grabs my face and gives my psychiatric advice on the street, that is enough for me

trust me i'm not going back to california. when some weirdo grabs my face and gives my psychiatric advice on the street, that is enough for me
Was that in Oakland? there are some straight crack heads in this state, but every state has them we just have better ones //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.