Hear the bass from miles away!!!

lol 40in rims...why didn't you just drive over the popo's squad car? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Originally posted by bootleg I do concure, there was a...well he was of African American ( I don't wanna sound like an ass but I always do when I describe people) dude that drove into this resturaunt this morning and he was bumping very moderately. As soon as he pulled into the space, right in front of the door to the place, he rolls down the windows and turns it up twice as loud, gets out, and stands in the to-go line while his car is running, and blasting the elderly couple next to him. Now this is just rediculous because he's ruing the image of people who enjoy good sound, not being abnoctous. I dunno, that just pissed me off, almost went out there and turned it off and threw his keys at him but I wasn't feeling lucky.
What diffference does it make what his nationality was?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif People like you piss me off! I am a black american (never been to africa a day in my life) and I hear all kinds of nationalities bump their systems here in Nap. White dudes, Asian dudes, Black dudes, Spanish etc. and it makes no difference what color the guy was you described. If he had been a white guy( as I assume you are) you would not have stated that he was a .....well.. Caucasian huh? If a person is ignorant or attention seeking, it makes no difference what color he his... jerk!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif

i think it is unnesessary(sp) to bump so loud that you can hear it a mile away, goes to show that those people aren't in it for the music, just so that they look cool. my friends or so they think they are, think hearing it outside is cool. i can agree a little bit, but not to the extent that it hurts your ears or gets annoying. i can live with my infinity basslink 200watt 10" sub, its just right for the music i play.

I agree with gator, there was no point in naming race, it really had nothing to do with your point. Music does not have to be loud to enjoy it. Personally, my hearing is more important than turning a few heads. But anyhow since people are talking about the police, I will give my story. Last week, I had just pulled onto the road from discount auto parts, I didn't even get 1/4 mile down the road and a cop pulls out and pulls me over. I borrowing my wife's grandpa's truck to take his trash to the dump, because he had a stroke and is unable to drive. So I didn't have my license or anything because I always leave it in my car. I don't carry a wallet. So anyhow, the officer tells me not to lie to him, that he knows I have a suspended license, then tries to tell me I stole the truck. His excuse for pulling me over was trash flew out the bed of the truck, which I knew was a lie because I was watching him out of the rear view mirror the whole time, and everything was tied up in bags. So anyhow, I had my brother's friend with me, he wanted some Mcdonalds, so I told him if he helped me take the trash, I'd give him a ride to MCD's. The officer ended up giving me two tickets, one for my brothers friend, cuz he's under 16, and one for myself, not wearing a seat belt. I was wearing mine, he asked me to step out of the truck, so I took it off. What an *******, I was so nice to the guy, even told him my license number, to help him out.

The cops here in Indianapolis(Nap) are ******** too! I've had many a run in with cops down here searching my vehicle for no reason and harassing me because of what I drive and how it looks. They always assume that if you look young and drive a halfway fixed up vehicle that u must be up to no good. They always make up some b.s. story about why they pulled you over but never end up giving you a ticket for what they pull you over for. I don't think all cops are ******** but I've ran into more bad ones than good ones in my city.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/banghead.gif.8606515f668c74f6de0281deb475b6fd.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

hahaha you guys are the ones with the lil ***** systems poor *******.. The reason we raddle you guys around because you guys better recinize when we come around you.. Just we can aford subs that shake the earth.. It's funny.. I love pissing off the world when I'm Cranking the bass.. At school I love it.. and I love it when Neighbor comes over and like hey can you turn that down your shaking everything in my house.. and then I crank it even louder and I finger him.. then go somewhere else be4 he calls the cops.. It's just right rank funny! hahahahahhaha

I checked your profile and i guess thats what is to be expected from a 16 year old.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nono.gif.eca61d170185779e0921b0faa9704973.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Originally posted by es-dawg hahaha you guys are the ones with the lil ***** systems poor *******.. The reason we raddle you guys around because you guys better recinize when we come around you.. Just we can aford subs that shake the earth.. It's funny.. I love pissing off the world when I'm Cranking the bass.. At school I love it.. and I love it when Neighbor comes over and like hey can you turn that down your shaking everything in my house.. and then I crank it even louder and I finger him.. then go somewhere else be4 he calls the cops.. It's just right rank funny! hahahahahhaha
dude, that's dick. why would you do that? From the statements you've said it shows that you really don't know what you're talking about. I don't see the logic behind doing that.

I checked your profile and i guess thats what is to be expected from a 16 year old.
i'm 16, and i think he's an *******
[/QUOTE]

Originally posted by es-dawg hahaha you guys are the ones with the lil ***** systems poor *******.. The reason we raddle you guys around because you guys better recinize when we come around you.. Just we can aford subs that shake the earth.. It's funny.. I love pissing off the world when I'm Cranking the bass.. At school I love it.. and I love it when Neighbor comes over and like hey can you turn that down your shaking everything in my house.. and then I crank it even louder and I finger him.. then go somewhere else be4 he calls the cops.. It's just right rank funny! hahahahahhaha
If you were my neighbor, I'd cut your finger off and shove it up your @sshole. Then you can run and call the cops, I don't know how far you would get though, with a finger up your @ss.

PS. I know that was uncalled for, sometimes you gotta stoop down to their level.

Well when you grow up with Brothers who always had nicest cars with the best systems for miles. I guess your wong.. and your guys are just jelious punks.. Wimps p*ssys hahahaha hahahahah you make me laugh you ugly geeks.

Well I'm still crusing with my bro, and now mostly friend.. I'm not yet 16 i'll be 16 July 7, and I'm buying a Chev Blazer.. Or a Honda CRX, or well I dont' really know yet but The Blazer is frist in line.. and next week I'm going to buy 2 18" Adire Braham or 2 18" AudioBahn 4000watts. and what do you have?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.