Heads up: Good deal on Dallas Craigslist for MTX 9500's

Participant count
  • Participant list
I had one of those in my f150 Lightning, in a small sealed box...people thought I had 2 12's at times..loved that sub...till the surround got shredded by a dealership mechanic replacing my seat cover.
That blows man!

Yeah sorry I should've specified, but the only reason I'm here is because their covering all my school costs, food, everything. I wanted to go to tech actually and try to walk on the team but being 6 hours from the house didn't sound too fun
Yeah, that is the way to do it. I wouldv'e done the same if I didn't decided to go into Mechanical Engineering. I luckily don't have much to pay back at all so I'm not worried. It's actually about 4.5hrs driving and 45mins flying. I used to hate it but it isn't a huge deal anymore. It will just **** when I have to move out. haha Sooooo much crap

Yeah, that is the way to do it. I wouldv'e done the same if I didn't decided to go into Mechanical Engineering. I luckily don't have much to pay back at all so I'm not worried. It's actually about 4.5hrs driving and 45mins flying. I used to hate it but it isn't a huge deal anymore. It will just **** when I have to move out. haha Sooooo much crap
that is gonna ****, lol.

Mechanical engineering should pay well though;)

that is gonna ****, lol.
Mechanical engineering should pay well though;)

Lol Not really lookin forward to the install but it makes me the most happy when I see how excited they are so it'll pay off.

Yeah, so far I have 6 figure offers from large companies in the Houston area so I'll be fine as far as paying off the debt.

When are you graduatin?

Lol Not really lookin forward to the install but it makes me the most happy when I see how excited they are so it'll pay off. Yeah, so far I have 6 figure offers from large companies in the Houston area so I'll be fine as far as paying off the debt.

When are you graduatin?
where in houston? i was born there, try and stay on the north side of town, LOL

im a freshman right now, //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif

i will be graduating in 4 years though, im just getting my business degree in marketing for now.

where in houston? i was born there, try and stay on the north side of town, LOL
im a freshman right now, //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif

i will be graduating in 4 years though, im just getting my business degree in marketing for now.
Lol It'll be by the Galleria. My girlfriends Town House is about 1/8th of a mile from the galleria soooooo I will either live there or find somewhere close. My office will be close to the Galleria as well so I don't believe I'll have to worry about being in a bad part of town. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

I almost jumped into the business school when the going got tough but I stuck with this and it looks like it'll be paying off. My roommate is a finance and accounting major or whatever and I think he's looking at probably making around 60-70 starting.

Lol It'll be by the Galleria. My girlfriends Town House is about 1/8th of a mile from the galleria soooooo I will either live there or find somewhere close. My office will be close to the Galleria as well so I don't believe I'll have to worry about being in a bad part of town. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif
I almost jumped into the business school when the going got tough but I stuck with this and it looks like it'll be paying off. My roommate is a finance and accounting major or whatever and I think he's looking at probably making around 60-70 starting.
i grew up not but 15 mins from the galleria, nice area..//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

ah yes, accountants start out at 65, can make as high as 120 depending who you're working for.

i grew up not but 15 mins from the galleria, nice area..//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
ah yes, accountants start out at 65, can make as high as 120 depending who you're working for.
That is what he is hoping for. He is on the Dean's list and everything so I assume he will probably get some decent offers. Well work hard in school man, the 4 years of effort will pay off in the end.

That is what he is hoping for. He is on the Dean's list and everything so I assume he will probably get some decent offers. Well work hard in school man, the 4 years of effort will pay off in the end.
oh most definitely. i will.

hey you said your looking to do around 1.5 tuned to 32 right? i got a gorgeous box im not using and its for a 10"

oh most definitely. i will.
hey you said your looking to do around 1.5 tuned to 32 right? i got a gorgeous box im not using and its for a 10"

Hmm, yeah but I'm building the enclosure. Lol it is specialized for her car.

Hmm, yeah but I'm building the enclosure. Lol it is specialized for her car.
you COULD just add the beauty plate to the front and be done?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif

lol no problem bro just figured id throw it out there if ya needed it.

Thanks for the offer brah. I may have stumbled upon another steal of an amp that I'm debating taking or passing along. I'm gonna run out of 200 dollar increments before Christmas at this rate!

i know this isnt a "Hey im in dallas too" thread but to throw it out there...i frequent Craigslist ALOT!! more like every post is purple due to me have looked at more than 8 pages of classifieds..lol But id also say that im in dallas as well..i saw one of you live close to firewheel...same here north dallas forest ln area..about 15mins from firewheel. any deals or anyone looking to buy/sell/trade anything...hmu..im in the area..

i know this isnt a "Hey im in dallas too" thread but to throw it out there...i frequent Craigslist ALOT!! more like every post is purple due to me have looked at more than 8 pages of classifieds..lol But id also say that im in dallas as well..i saw one of you live close to firewheel...same here north dallas forest ln area..about 15mins from firewheel. any deals or anyone looking to buy/sell/trade anything...hmu..im in the area..

yeah i live like a minute from firewheel.

PM me your number man,

i used to work on forest lane lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.