re sxx 15s or xxx 12s

jdeaton01
10+ year member

Hi guys. I have been struggling with this decision for two months now. I need some opinions. I have the power to either use two re audio xxx 12s or four re audio sxx 15s. i am wondering which everyone thinks i should go with. i am looking for the lowest and loudest. I have plenty of room for either way i go. The reason its between these subs is bc i already have 2 sxx 15s and 1 xxx 12 and i have the money to buy some more stuff. the only one i have installed is the xxx. so i dont even have a clue what the 15s would sound like.

if you have the room, power and electrical . . . definitely do the 15's if youre wanting loud. the xxx's would get plenty loud and sound great while doing it though

newer XXX? Those are rather inefficient, but if you have the power to push them, why not? Clear plexi box just to show off the ass would be awesome //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

newer XXX? Those are rather inefficient, but if you have the power to push them, why not? Clear plexi box just to show off the ass would be awesome //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Why do you say they are inefficient???

Xxx for low end. Sxx for spl.
yea i was thinkin of going with the sxx for spl. It would cost me just a little less to get the two sxx instead of another xxx. then i can just throw the xxx in something else.

i wouldn't touch the sxx, much better out there for the money.
well i already have two of the sxx. i got the two for 300 brand new for both. so i figure instead of trying to sell what i have and buy 4 brand new subs, just buy two more.

well i already have two of the sxx. i got the two for 300 brand new for both. so i figure instead of trying to sell what i have and buy 4 brand new subs, just buy two more.
what do you drive 4 15's will need a big box

as a fellow 12" xxx owner, i'd get another xxx. i know people hate on the new ones but I really enjoy mine. I drive a hatchback, so 4 15s just doesn't sound plausible! Mine really moves on 2500 watts

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.