hdc315's

Participant count
  • Participant list
post up a review when you get em
for sure,

so today i went to the pawn shop to see if there were any gems of amps laying around, and i saw a ab phantom 4000! My eyes lit up, i asked to see it and i took a pic of the serial # and went through my ebay purchases and printed out my receipt for it, it WAS my amp, and went to the police station to file a report on my stolen equipment, i talked with the manager of the pawn shop and walked out with my amp //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/santa.gif.e1ec9cf2e0a0dd232ad35aa594a126d0.gif

for sure,so today i went to the pawn shop to see if there were any gems of amps laying around, and i saw a ab phantom 4000! My eyes lit up, i asked to see it and i took a pic of the serial # and went through my ebay purchases and printed out my receipt for it, it WAS my amp, and went to the police station to file a report on my stolen equipment, i talked with the manager of the pawn shop and walked out with my amp //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/santa.gif.e1ec9cf2e0a0dd232ad35aa594a126d0.gif
Good job man !!!!

don't know what you had before, but those hdc3's are nice... just sold my hdc4 awesome subs... had the 3's first, got the 4 and you'll never want to look back!!!

ran fine with the amp, liked the death rows for the sql they had, i wanna see how the 3.0's stack up, im sure it'll have less sq but more spl ill certainly have to get a bigger amp for the pair of 3.0's

ran fine with the amp, liked the death rows for the sql they had, i wanna see how the 3.0's stack up, im sure it'll have less sq but more spl ill certainly have to get a bigger amp for the pair of 3.0's
definitely gonna lose sq, they are nasty loud though....grab a 3500 and call it a day!!!!

definitely gonna lose sq, they are nasty loud though....grab a 3500 and call it a day!!!!
those are my exact intentions, im going to hold on to this amp to break them in for a week or 2 mean while im getting started on designing a enclosure for these suckers, get that built up mid next week or so, then sell amp and get a 3500

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

juanmgarza26

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
juanmgarza26
McAllen, TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date