nightshade v3

Participant count
  • Participant list
Oh and let me know when they start making head units, speaker wire, power wire, Rca's, terminals, distro blocks, fuses, Ect. Because until then it's impossible for you to have a "Sundown exclusive system"

They are selling them already from what I hear but use a six spoke basket that can't handle the motor weight so until they design a new basket you have to brace the motor so it doesn't break

2500 rms underrated there are many options for the sub spl , sq , different spider packs direct leads and a few coil options a fully loaded zv3 can get up to $1200 each pretty fast. I just sold one last night not cheap like all sundown Worth it ? I can't say. I haven't used or had one yet they are nasty looking tho and yes they need the motor bracing

Hey Jim... I think they are rated at 3500rms..... either way they are EXPENSIVE!!!!!!!! The prices are:

Quoted from Jacob:

Okay so the MAP will be as follows for stock setup units :

10 - $820

12 - $840

15 - $875

18 - $900

Hey Jim... I think they are rated at 3500rms..... either way they are EXPENSIVE!!!!!!!! The prices are:

Quoted from Jacob:

Okay so the MAP will be as follows for stock setup units :

10 - $820

12 - $840

15 - $875

18 - $900
Plus shipping to

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

topdawg

topdawg
Killeen, TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
mylows10