Hdc3 10s sealed?

I traded mine to the op, for a 15inch zcon that will be reconed to dual 2ohm.
Yeah they just don't quite sound like how they should with that kind of build on them. Looking to get rid of them about order myself a BTL 15 d2. Every experience I have had with 10s has been poor

Yeah they just don't quite sound like how they should with that kind of build on them. Looking to get rid of them about order myself a BTL 15 d2. Every experience I have had with 10s has been poor
Sorry that you were unable to get what you wanted out of them. I agree with you on that, they did not sound anything like everyone says that they do.

I have my HDC310s in 4.0@32 htz running @ 2ohm subs rear port rear in my Honda CRV on an old school Mmats D300HC,and it slamms pretty good.It takes about 3 weeks for these subs to really loosen up and perform with decent power.Throughout this Thread, I havent heard of what your electrical consist of or what amp you are using and at what ohm load you are utilizing? /using..or even what ohm configuration the subs are/power supply and ground wiring and size wiring to the subs..Big three even/type of batteries, how many as well as a stock alternator being used or premium after- market HO alt? Takes power to make power, as well as the enclosure and the environment of they are in/vehicle with or without and deadning being done ect.Mine seem to slamm theyre azzes off just fine for tens

I have my HDC310s in 4.0@32 htz running @ 2ohm subs rear port rear in my Honda CRV on an old school Mmats D300HC,and it slamms pretty good.It takes about 3 weeks for these subs to really loosen up and perform with decent power.Throughout this Thread, I havent heard of what your electrical consist of or what amp you are using and at what ohm load you are utilizing? /using..or even what ohm configuration the subs are/power supply and ground wiring and size wiring to the subs..Big three even/type of batteries, how many as well as a stock alternator being used or premium after- market HO alt? Takes power to make power, as well as the enclosure and the environment of they are in/vehicle with or without and deadning being done ect.Mine seem to slamm theyre azzes off just fine for tens
I have a ,300a singer alt sky high 1\0 big 3, 2 runs of 0 to a ,34 agm in the trunk, dsa3500d running two d1 hdc3 10s at 1 ohm (2200~rms) all signal directly from my 80prs in NW mode. Same elec and power supply had , my ssa zcon 15 flexing doors and even a little wiper blade action. My power supply is solid however this is my first encllsure. I will be !akkng another one for a single hddc3.110 1.25 net @32hz. If that doesn't do any more justice then I'll have to move on, I see some who love the woofers and others who don't. Maybe personal preference or maybe your app!location is just better.. glad to hear you're getting some good sound out of them though. Care to share enclosure specs?

Sorry that you were unable to get what you wanted out of them. I agree with you on that, they did not sound anything like everyone says that they do.
All is well. The experience was needed I suppose, maybe their smaller woofers just don't do them justice. I had an hds300 15 that I was pleased with. Perhaps I could cram two of those into my trunk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.