have tons of stuff im willing to trade

USANG
10+ year member

Ohio
give me a call or text ill tell you what i have an well see what we can work out 216-215-0812 names dan i jus did a trade with jonny101abc so im sure hecan bak me up thati have good audio no cheap stuff

no no no thatsy i said call or text me an ill glady send you pics seems like you guys are to dumb to d anything on this fourm over on SMD they would of PMed asking what i have
So then why the **** are you going to be sending a bunch of pm's when you can post it once and get it over with and got to smd while you're at it were a;; better off.

wll see dick if you dont have anything nice to say then dont post ******* //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif i have **** you cant even get your hands on trust me buddy heres the brands i have Tc Sounds/IA/Fi/TB/AQ/RF an so on
I'm pretty sure I can get my hands on all of that. I choose not to because I'm cheap as ****. There is nothing in that list that is exclusive and I'm pretty sure everyone is taking my side you should just list it. Why not list it once instead of telling or texting a whole bunch of people. Somebody starved for attention?

tastychicken_large.jpg

dudes chill out, grow the hell up.

we got tc-9s, 5200's

a few btls old an new.

got a couple 4 hp's

some true bass ultras

xfl's vfl's HD's

IA dps.

if you guys are gonna complain about it that much pics up shortly. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

wow pepole wow thats all i can say you all are like bunch of children hey i was trying to get rid of some stuff but what the hell ill post it on SMD see reason being y i said tet meis cuz i can send you tons of pics of everything an it would be easyer IMO i have tons of refs an no tons of pepole an good luck getting ahold of a tc 5200 lol i listed the brans i have again ill post it i hae IA/FI/RF/TB AND Tc sounds ad sundown all yo haters keep on haten it is not getting to me one bit to be honest im laughing at you guys for acting like children //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Any body got some more stupid comments?

hmmm cant tell us on here but over the phone will thats odd
Uhm, its called we have alot of ****?

I'm pretty sure I can get my hands on all of that. I choose not to because I'm cheap as ****. There is nothing in that list that is exclusive and I'm pretty sure everyone is taking my side you should just list it. Why not list it once instead of telling or texting a whole bunch of people. Somebody starved for attention?
uhm? your running lvl 3's?

I need a VII Hifonics Colossus, since you must have one, what do you need in trade for it?
never mentioned hifonics buddy...

thank you tristan //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

give me a call or text ill tell you what i have an well see what we can work out 216-215-0812 names dan i jus did a trade with jonny101abc so im sure hecan bak me up thati have good audio no cheap stuff
i think someone needs to post this # on CL 216-215-0812

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.