Has anyone heard of this brand of amplifier?

drummer_punk82
10+ year member

Michigan
The brand seems to be "Cantus" and the model is "banda 2600".

It says 600W on the front of it and has Competition Series on the front as well.

My g/f owns it and it seems to be a very good amp and I wanted to look up it's specs on the internet but I couldn't find it anywhere...

Anyone know about Cantus amplifiers?

If it's by stagetec, it shouldn't be too bad, but I don't thiink the PA company produces car amplifiers...

hmm.. why not open the amp up to determine if the amp is of any use at all? cheap ones are a no-brainer, 3/4 of the chassis would be empty.

Usually when know one knows the brand, they usually are not that good. Just a cheap knockoff brand. But it might be a good amp. You never know. But if you find the specs on the amp, or if you have the book, tell us about it.

Actually Cantus Banda’s are decent amplifiers….i bought a set of them and took the back panel off…to my surprise they have really good internals….good mosfets, caps, and decent wiring on the board…..I would rank them comparable with memphis of the same generation…..

Actually Cantus Banda’s are decent amplifiers….i bought a set of them and took the back panel off…to my surprise they have really good internals….good mosfets, caps, and decent wiring on the board…..I would rank them comparable with memphis of the same generation…..

Only 20 years late with that reply....

really.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...