Has anyone heard of sites selling "fake" type -x alpine's?

Participant count
  • Participant list

mcsoul
10+ year member

such is life
dfw
I have read in some thread somewhere that type -r's and type x's sold by online retailers are sometimes fake. They look like the real thing except for some small detail like the word type is missing or something.

Does anyone have any experience with anything like this, online retailers selling "fake" knockoffs?

I want to do business with woofersetc or sonicelectronix, I think both have good reps on this forum. True?

I have read in some thread somewhere that type -r's and type x's sold by online retailers are sometimes fake. They look like the real thing except for some small detail like the word type is missing or something.
Does anyone have any experience with anything like this, online retailers selling "fake" knockoffs?

I want to do business with woofersetc or sonicelectronix, I think both have good reps on this forum. True?

lots of subs have very close look al like counter parts but like you said a good site like woofersetc are a safe bet and normaly the price will be a tip off to a problem if there is one

compared to retail, the price was my concern on those sites!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.