Has anybody bought anything from sonicelectronix? Please help.

Hey guys, one more question.... The JL audio HD 750/1 amp... Is that the same one on Jl's website? the one on the sonic is only $480!! is that like a older model? or is it the same one 'd get if I ordered from JL's website?

Hey guys, one more question.... The JL audio HD 750/1 amp... Is that the same one on Jl's website? the one on the sonic is only $480!! is that like a older model? or is it the same one 'd get if I ordered from JL's website?
it is the same but a waste of money for 480

I bought an AVH-p4300 from them and followed their fitting guide for my Torrent. It told me I needed a certain wiring harness, which I ordered. That one didn't work, so after some time I figured out they recommended me the wrong one. I called up and they wanted to charge me the $10 difference(after I just dropped around $4-500 for everything), instead of swapping it out(I feel they should have eaten the $10 since I ordered what they told me I needed). Then when I reviewed the product and service, they edited it and cut out my complaint. I wasn't very impressed after reading how awesome their service is. They do have good prices, but after that service I'm not sure if I'll buy from them again.

Ok thanks guys.... And does anybody know of a good amp to power Rockford Fosgate T3652's? I want to buy an amp that will power those speakers to their full potential! Thanks!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.