difference between iphone 4s and iphone 4

Participant count
  • Participant list
Dual core processor on the 4s, 8mp compared to 5mp cam, 720p vid compared to 1080 on the 4s, newer bluetooth version oh and siri. Thats about it.

Might as well wait till July when the 5's come out.
yeah but if he waits til then why not just wait longer for the next ones?.....

OP just get a regular 4. The differences between the two arent that significant and siri is the big thing about the 4s anyway.....I personally never used it when I had mine. I have something against talking to my phone.

Dual core processor on the 4s, 8mp compared to 5mp cam, 720p vid compared to 1080 on the 4s, newer bluetooth version oh and siri. Thats about it.
what does that mean exactly

---------- Post added at 09:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------

Might as well wait till July when the 5's come out.
i cant wait, i need a new phone mine is completely fvcked.

what does that mean exactly
The 4 has a Single Core CPU and the 4S has a dual core. The 4 has a 5 megapixel camera and the 4S has a 8. So, faster processor and better cam on the new one but not enough of a difference for the average person to notice.

The 4 has a Single Core CPU and the 4S has a dual core. The 4 has a 5 megapixel camera and the 4S has a 8. So, faster processor and better cam on the new one but not enough of a difference for the average person to notice.
so does that mean faster internet?

I would....you can get a refurbd 4 for 49.00 or a new 4 for 99.00. Otherwise hit up craigslist. used ones range 160-200
im just going to go with the contract from my service provider is $60 with 2 year contract and the 4s is $160 with 3 year contract

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.