under $250-ish

Participant count
  • Participant list

RoYALbLUE08
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
NYC
Whats a good amp from 200-250 that has good sound quality? I have an alpine type r swr1043d and im gonna be buying another one so i want at least around 1500 watts to give em 750 each.

whats a good amp you guys recommend for that price range?

i was looking at hifonics brz1700.1, or audiopipe 1500d, or mb quart onyx 1500.1

anything else you guys can come up with for aound that price thats better those 3? or which is hte better of those 3?

cool thanks thats what i was leaning more torwards. also im thinking of picking up the mb quart onyx4.125 for my imagines

thats the same combo im going to use in my brothers car.
i dont have like 500 bucks to spend on each amp lol i get money from working here and there cuz im studying to be a dentist right now so i just like to get good budget setups for now then ill eventually get everything SQ.

thats cool man it should sound good im hoping!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.