Has anybody bought anything from sonicelectronix? Please help.

09Z
10+ year member

I have a 2009 370z and want to put a good stereo in it... I found this website and read a bunch of good reviews....and some bad ones... I was wondering if anybody has heard anything about them? Do they sell legitimate products? or are they a scam? They seem to have everything for car audio, with great discounts! But I don't want to order from them and get fake, or outdated products. Thanks for the help!

I dont think they sell any bunk products. But stuff I have ordered from them thinking it was in stock was actually backordered and I had to wait a little longer to get stuff than I expected. Thats all.

I for sure recommend them, I bought from them several times, and eveyrthing arrived packed very well and as expected. Plus they also on some items will even take offers. Not sure what the requirements are for that but they do from time to time. Ive had very good luck with them.

Tim

the "great discounts" you speak of are the price they sell off the msrp of the items. They are not discounted much at all they just make it look like that. Good site though just misleading on the "price cuts".

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.