Harsh Treble

lombardo
10+ year member

bass massage
As of right now my component speakers in my audi are the stock symphany, which come with alright midrange and some amazingly harsh tweeters (especially when the music is pumping). Could I just replace those speakers with some other ones that arn't so **** harsh? Or would that not work?

As of right now my component speakers in my audi are the stock symphany, which come with alright midrange and some amazingly harsh tweeters (especially when the music is pumping). Could I just replace those speakers with some other ones that arn't so **** harsh? Or would that not work?
Do you have the Bose system? If so, you're out of luck b/c of the wacky imedances.

If you have the stock system, relace away.

yes i have the symphany...by chance would you know what kind would fit in there and if the wattage would be right?
All of the A6s from that year have the Symphony HU. The Bose system also uses the Symphony HU. Do you have the Bose?

except for the fact that factory audio systems sound like ass.....they arent designed with the listener in mind at all....

"Yeah it has 11 speakers...it sounds good......"

uuuuh most pro sq cars use a 3way front stage, eq and sub setup and are world class audio systems.....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.