hardest sub

i just wanted other ppls opinion
Nothing wrong with that. Dont look at our answers as chastising you, its a common question to ask. Stick around a while and read the forums, you'll come to understand why we have said what we have here.

Welcome to the forums.

to many variables and are you talking on music burps or just a plain nuthugging opinion lots of people perfer dd t3 jl don't know why lol kicker atomic re orion mtx it's a personal opinion I've owned 170 plus subs and tried multiple boxes for each sub some subs play like crap and get loud some subs play very clean but aren't that loud but your vehicle takes a big part of your decision the subs I liked the most usually were dds or t3s

Really guys? I just deleted like 14 off-topic and/or non-serious replies in this thread this morning, and explained why... and I come back to find even more?

By all means, have fun... but dont do it at the expense of someone who came here for serious answers. Most people here know I like to joke around too. And a joke here or there in the tech section is one thing, especially if you make it clear you are joking... but filling a thread with them like this is not what the tech section is about. One more round of... friendly... deletions. One more.

Not trying to be a hard ass, but this is not the t-dome. You want to screw around, please take it there. Thank you.

ish just got serious...

Your best option is to check some youtubes of different yet similar builds done by guys here. Take a few of the brands you seem to like, then find people with those gears and go hear them in person. It's feasibly impossible to replicate a build even in an identical car, so you're just going to have to try and play with one's until you get a brand you enjoy. Then you get to make different builds in your ride until you like it. Like you asked for, you're only going to get opinions here (or anywhere for that matter), nothing rock solid.

Really guys? I just deleted like 14 off-topic and/or non-serious replies in this thread this morning, and explained why... and I come back to find even more?
By all means, have fun... but dont do it at the expense of someone who came here for serious answers. Most people here know I like to joke around too. And a joke here or there in the tech section is one thing, especially if you make it clear you are joking... but filling a thread with them like this is not what the tech section is about. One more round of... friendly... deletions. One more.

Not trying to be a hard ass, but this is not the t-dome. You want to screw around, please take it there. Thank you.
sorry its just when the op leaves, everything goes outta hand

I wish someone would actually post a review of this monster. I'd like to toss that in.Massive
First of all, wtf is a 70 peak to peak xmax (mm I suppose?) secondly what is 100.1db SPL? Is that supposed to be sensitivity? Not flaming the sub, but whoever wrote their advertisement and parameters on that website should have paid a little more attention to the specs and not just hyped it up so much.

Never mind; this review answered it all for me: Author: Jmiere DJ RUCKER

man i got 3 of these in a cadillac and i keep bussing my gas tank and as well as my windows...its truly the best....and i also got a very good deal on them...almost 30,000 watts of power beating my car apart!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.