Installing a system

Participant count
  • Participant list
What kind of car do you have? How much space do you have to work with? Whats your budget? Hows your electrical? You have to consider this and more before just picking a system.

you want SQ but want some good numbers? your one of them who wants the best of both worlds.

still need to know your budget and how much space you have to work with

Vehicle? SUV(2004 Jeep Cherokee). Space? Looking for 140-145 db, any GOOD suggestion could do that with two 12"s easily, or less, so 5^ft. Budget? Not really limited, so how about $2500 to keep the idiots from suggesting unnecessary garbage? Electrical? Depends on the requirements of the system suggestions. Honestly thought people here would have been able to give suggestions on a basic set-up for daily use that could be flexible enough to work in most vehicles and sound respectable. Not really a complicated answer required, just some different opinions and options.

you want SQ but want some good numbers? your one of them who wants the best of both worlds.
still need to know your budget and how much space you have to work with
Both worlds? I am asking for SYSTEM suggestions, didn't ask for just a sub-stage suggestion. A good full-range, loud-capable system....................got a preference or do you just deal with loud OR good quality, not both?

Both worlds? I am asking for SYSTEM suggestions, didn't ask for just a sub-stage suggestion. A good full-range, loud-capable system....................got a preference or do you just deal with loud OR good quality, not both?
um alright fine be a dick. you dont need my help

Ok, thanks anyway.
bro im just messin with ya lol.

so youve been on this forum longer than me and your now just startin? nothing wrong with that. hey im 16 and i know the most about car audio in my whole town lol yet i still havent had one of my own

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.