hardest sub

ill give you a word of advice never ask anything like this again because you are gonna get more shitt than you could ever want about dumb topics like this

---------- Post added at 01:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 AM ----------

But its the Funny Pup 197.9db sealed at the dash

WOW look at all the posts bombed out by Audioholic.

Goes to show you there is no way to answer this objectively. Each couple of years competitors will upstage the previous record holder, it's all in the build, not the sub.

Yep, if this question had an objective answer, most people here would be running the same sub. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

Oh, and I didnt hand out any infractions or anything, most all the replies were good natured fun. But the tech section does come with the rule to try and answer questions seriously, as the OP may not realize what are jokes and what aren't.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.