Hardest hitting subwoofer? " When wired right of course!

just read this entire thread...................and all I can say is WOW some people just don't get it....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

i'm not even going to read this.. but my vote goes to the sub in my sig...

This thread went off topic 9 pages ago, I dont even think the original poster has been here since the first page. It basically turned into a wooferspeed argument between squeak and fancynapkin, and I think fancynapkin is floating around in his world without the laws of physics right now. But anyways read the thread, if you have time to waste, and thats what it would be...a waste of time

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.