Hardest hitting subwoofer? " When wired right of course!

My opinion is JL Audio does have the potential but I think kicker hits harder.I might be wrong but kicker is my choice of subwoofer right now.

all around will 3 12's hit harder than 2 15's.

Includes (1.5) cap, yellow top batt, 2 guage kit
too many variables

For instance: a ported box is appx 3db louder than a sealed box with the same drivers and power. Bandpass boxes are louder still, but only at specific freq. Therefore, the JL's could outperform kickers and vice versa. How do you loike your sub bass? Just loud? Tight and punchy? It has been my experience that 15's are a heck of a lot louder outside the car than in it, and they just aren't as tight for rock/alternative. But then I run 2 Kicker Solobarics in a sealed box- 8's. So I guess I'm the wrong dude to comment on spl stuff- I think making your car heard for blocks is stupid as hell.

Hence the "in my experience" I personally have never heard any 15's I liked. I did not say they didn't exist, or it couldn't be done, I have just never heard it myself.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.