Half sealed Half Vented

ken72988
10+ year member

who wants candy?
I wanna build a normal dual enclosure for two 12"s.. but I was thinkin of building the box one side sealed and the other side vented.. its gonna go in my chevy cavalier trunk.. j/w! how would that sound... the subs are 2 12" L7's and thier gonna get thier RMS wattage at 1 ohm

people always talk about cancellation but the truth of the matter is you cant say if this will actually happen or not until you try it. Build it and if you like it keep it, if you dont build another box

people always talk about cancellation but the truth of the matter is you cant say if this will actually happen or not until you try it. Build it and if you like it keep it, if you dont build another box
i have a feeling if it's built right then the sub that is ported will be "louder" therefore causing cancellation. But i could be totally wrong tho

i feel very confident in saying that the output and results from this type enclosure would be much less desirable than an either sealed or ported enclosure.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.