Guy that bought my old equipment just burned his wires up

Participant count
  • Participant list

BOOMINGRANDPA
5,000+ posts

WOLFRAM FTW
NC
I hope crossfire amp is good.. he added 2nd battery and bigger wire from alt to bat WITHOUT A FUSE!! I told him last nite had to have fuse on all pos + wires coming from alt and on 2nd bat coming from 1st batt and he needed another ground on 1st batt (he did 1 ground from 2nd bat to motor) no new ground on original batt.. can't believe we were texting about amps and his wires fried in between text.. now he's asking if he can run + wire (2) from alt to each battery idk about that?

how the hell did he burn one wire? you're reaching the point of too much effort to fix someone elses problems

if he doesnt know how to supply that power he needs to learn a lot lol

how the hell did he burn one wire? you're reaching the point of too much effort to fix someone elses problems
if he doesnt know how to supply that power he needs to learn a lot lol
idk I haven't seen it, he said it was wires at amp is all I know, told him to check under hood.. he said amp is ok.. I just can't believe he ran wires and 2nd battery under hood and didn't even talk to me about about it and within 12 hrs of me telling him he needs fuses he burned wires..ps he just said wires under hood ok he has fuses now and he unhooked wire from alt to 2nd batt.. he just spend $1500 and a week rebuilding motor on that truck now he trying to burn it up..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

BOOMINGRANDPA

5,000+ posts
WOLFRAM FTW
BOOMINGRANDPA
NC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date