guess what i hit with a re8

i was bored so i did it but if the box is any smaller the sub slaps. im giving it like 600rms lol everytime we filled the box the sub slapped but its doin pretty god in that big box. and crimson i work at tweetshop car audio

i got my re8 in 2 cubes with a 12" long 4" aero. i have it at 2ohms on my pb1000.1. we were slow at work today so we brought out the term lab. sealed on the dash i hit a 130.66 and in the port i hit a 156.83 i think that is impressive numbers.
Doesnt anyone realize that the re8 is only a single 4 ohm vc. so how is one wired to 2 ohms? either you have 2 wired to 2 ohms or 1 wired at 4 ohm. so either way by my calculations (Correct me if i'm wrong) but that would only be 250 rms depending on effiency of the amp.

BigBassLlyod did a 148 legal with 1 RE8 and 800 watts i think:

IM002019.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.