• 153-154dB

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • 154dB or higher

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters
J4lIl6z.png

Wow no one has confidence in you @papermaker

You didn't say which format. Lol

It will do a 155 at the next show I'm tuned water to high and meter on the port side.. it will do 154 on the passanger side side where the subs load I'm sure. Usually 1 to 1.5 louder on the sub side. Plus it will peak harder down low with the bigger box..

You didn't say which format. LolIt will do a 155 at the next show I'm tuned water to high and meter on the port side.. it will do 154 on the passanger side side where the subs load I'm sure. Usually 1 to 1.5 louder on the sub side. Plus it will peak harder down low with the bigger box..

All those who voted "lame excuse" win.

You had ample opportunity to test and prepare for this event. You have a good opportunity now to step it down a peg and admit you might not have all the answers and those big boy numbers don't just fall from the sky. Try to do the adult thing here and just own up and quit bragging about numbers you have never seen and may well never do.

Every Meca event I have been too, they did test metering for $5 a run. And you could put the mic anywhere you wanted. Not just Meca legal. Why not at least try the other side of the car, instead of saying it woulda, coulda, should’ve done xxx?

Cuz he's a moron...yet he knows everything. And now we all know how much full of **** he is.

---------- Post added at 08:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 AM ----------

Considering Excusemaker phone-posts the fact that we haven't seen anything yet tells us the number isn't #6
Sig worthy.

Every Meca event I have been too, they did test metering for $5 a run. And you could put the mic anywhere you wanted. Not just Meca legal. Why not at least try the other side of the car, instead of saying it woulda, coulda, should’ve done xxx?

I had offered to loan him my meter for the cost of postage and he ignored that entirely.

Of course deep down he must have known his number would be rather weak hence the buildup "broken roof, battery terminals, etc. etc." and "lack of testing". 153 "with no testing but next time/metering different/different frequency/blah blah blah" and he's actually doing 155 already. Again, perfect chance to just man up and admit that he doesn't have all the answers. That's really all we want here.

All those who voted "lame excuse" win.
You had ample opportunity to test and prepare for this event. You have a good opportunity now to step it down a peg and admit you might not have all the answers and those big boy numbers don't just fall from the sky. Try to do the adult thing here and just own up and quit bragging about numbers you have never seen and may well never do.
Bro. I didn't give a ****. I kept it tuned to 43 because I actually do other stuff in my free time. When I feel like tweaking it I will. I have to work on the roof and seal the sunroof first I'm just tired of ******* with it.

I went out the night before. Was awake till 5. Haha got up at 11. Didn't make it till 3. Did one pass. Not familiar with meca. Next time I'll do radical x too

I went out the night before. Was awake till 5. Haha got up at 11. Didn't make it till 3. Did one pass. Not familiar with meca. Next time I'll do radical x too
Should have voted option 1. Metered and still has excuses.

No excuses. Just room for improvement moron. I was at idle tuned 5hz to high and put the meter on the port side. It will meter better. I know this much it hurts more the the others in my class
Stating you were tuned 5Hz to high is an excuse. Youre a clown and now everyone knows it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...