>>> Skar Audio VVX v1 Blowout Sale <<<

well do they perform well man?
In the proper enclosure with the right power - YES would be the answer with all controversy & B/S aside... I just feel that Kevin is a shady business man and I've known ppl my whole life who treat business the same way and it makes me sick, mostly due to the fact that I used to work for a guy JUST LIKE him and now that I am in a better place in my life I will never deal with another shady business man ever again... If you're buying used or new on a tight budget and don't care about who's pockets you are filling up, & don't care about any form of a warranty - By all means save a few bucks I guess... lol

In the proper enclosure with the right power - YES would be the answer with all controversy & B/S aside... I just feel that Kevin is a shady business man and I've known ppl my whole life who treat business the same way and it makes me sick, mostly due to the fact that I used to work for a guy JUST LIKE him and now that I am in a better place in my life I will never deal with another shady business man ever again... If you're buying used or new on a tight budget and don't care about who's pockets you are filling up, & don't care about any form of a warranty - By all means save a few bucks I guess... lol
Lol I am on a tight budget. Unless you know somewhere else I could buy subs? That isn't bs. Because if skar has terrible customer service I won't buy.

Lol I am on a tight budget. Unless you know somewhere else I could buy subs? That isn't bs. Because if skar has terrible customer service I won't buy.
- I can not speak from personal experience on their customer service, but that doesn't matter in THIS case anyhow, as ALL blowout priced sales are subject to NO WARRANTY... They are guaranteed NOT to be DOA & that's it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

- I can not speak from personal experience on their customer service, but that doesn't matter in THIS case anyhow, as ALL blowout priced sales are subject to NO WARRANTY... They are guaranteed NOT to be DOA & that's it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Well can you pm me? Do you know where I can get other good subs around this price? Are you selling anything? I will gladly appreciate it sir.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

SkarAudio

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
SkarAudio
Florida
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date