>>> Skar Audio VVX v1 Blowout Sale <<<

SkarAudio
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Florida
Hi guys,

Doing some spring cleaning now that the VVXv2's have been here for a few weeks and are flying out the door - completely replacing the v1 version of the VVX models.

The VVX v1 has been our most popular woofer since its inception over 2 years ago now, and is a wonderful 600 Watt (conservatively rated) Subwoofer! However, it is time that we start clearing house for some new lines we are brining in, so we are BLOWING OUT the remaining VVXv1's at insane prices!!!

*INSANE PRICES*

*BRAND NEW*

Few things to note - All sales are final. We are blowing these out for cheap prices and part of what comes with the discount is that all sales are final. We will still be selling recones for the V1's, but these will not include a warranty. They will be tested before shipping and guaranteed to work out of the box however.

Inventory Remaining and Pricing

Again - the items below are brand new and are on final sale basis! Super savings below for anyone looking for a v1!

Updated count of what we have left as of today.

(26 PCS) VVX-10 D2 - $120 EACH SHIPPED

(31 PCS) VVX-10 D4 - $120 EACH SHIPPED

CLICK HERE TO ORDER

All prices are shipped in the lower 48 states.

First come first serve - these will go quick!

To order

Please PayPal the appropriate amount based on QTY and Size you want to our PayPal address - sales@skaraudio.com

We will ship to the shipping address listed in the payment same day via UPS ground and send you tracking!

photo5-2_zps77bd5aad.jpg

photo4-2_zps3370f12d.jpg

photo3-4_zps400139f9.jpg

-Kevin

I know a lot of people bash skar and i am not trying to bash but why are you undercutting all your dealers that still have those in stock?

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/popcorn.gif.32dd9e22fd77e77bc3c907062768fcd2.gif
I know a lot of people bash skar and i am not trying to bash but why are you undercutting all your dealers that still have those in stock?

- It's really quite simple... He don't give a sh1t about anyone but HIMSELF... I've known and worked for ppl like this throughout my life over the years and they are all the same... Tell you what you want to hear to get you to spend $, that's the bottom line and that's ALL they care about, which is why I would NEVER - and will NEVER carry, sell, or use ANY Skar audio products period... But to each their own, everyone has their own opinions //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

- It's really quite simple... He don't give a sh1t about anyone but HIMSELF... I've known and worked for ppl like this throughout my life over the years and they are all the same... Tell you what you want to hear to get you to spend $, that's the bottom line and that's ALL they care about, which is why I would NEVER - and will NEVER carry, sell, or use ANY Skar audio products period... But to each their own, everyone has their own opinions //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
so skar subs ****?

so skar subs ****?
- I never said that... I said the owner of the company only cares about making HIS money period, and if he has to screw others over in the process he surely will - as in undercutting his dealers who still have stock so he can dump his old inventory, or copying proven designs of another company and slapping his name on it and calling it "his design" lol yeah fkn right... ****'s so d@mn blatant it's almost funny in a way to me... ONLY because it's NOT affecting me or taking money away from me... But I can't say the same for everyone else out there...

- I never said that... I said the owner of the company only cares about making HIS money period, and if he has to screw others over in the process he surely will - as in undercutting his dealers who still have stock so he can dump his old inventory, or copying proven designs of another company and slapping his name on it and calling it "his design" lol yeah fkn right... ****'s so d@mn blatant it's almost funny in a way to me... ONLY because it's NOT affecting me or taking money away from me... But I can't say the same for everyone else out there...
oh I was thinking of getting one. But that kinda changes my mind a little.

oh I was thinking of getting one. But that kinda changes my mind a little.
Everyone is free to make their own opinions and justify them however it helps them sleep at night... I'm NOT trying to stop anyone from buying Skar Audio, I just refuse to buy it or sell and install it myself, and that's MY choice... I probably should have kept quiet and went about my business, but when I saw this, I just felt like I had to say something.....

Everyone is free to make their own opinions and justify them however it helps them sleep at night... I'm NOT trying to stop anyone from buying Skar Audio, I just refuse to buy it or sell and install it myself, and that's MY choice... I probably should have kept quiet and went about my business, but when I saw this, I just felt like I had to say something.....
well do they perform well man?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

SkarAudio

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
SkarAudio
Florida
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date