ground shaking bass

Fr0sty51
10+ year member

US ACOUSTICS AMP **** ASS, **** that ****, the Kicker KX i heard ****in rocks

dunno if id put it at .5 ohms though..............but all i know is the US acoustics amp could never handle it

InhumanAcura
5,000+ posts

1/3ofTEAM PwNAGE..*****es
US ACOUSTICS AMP **** ASS, **** that ****, the Kicker KX i heard ****in rocksdunno if id put it at .5 ohms though..............but all i know is the US acoustics amp could never handle it
Ive been running it at .5 on and off for 2 months now, I listen to the stereo at least 1.5 hours straight twice a day abusing the hell out of it. Very reliable, never cuts out, and 1450 birth sheet. Highly recommended.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I'm guessing that's what it is. There's not a lot of room back there.
It’s nice having a test bench. That one is nice and clean! I don’t have pics of mine but mine is built all out of wood with carpet top and all wires run through and under. Kind of like the pic...
In the following order: DOWN4SOUND JFX653S - 6.5 INCH 3 WAY CAR AUDIO SPEAKERS - I did a good listening of these and was pretty impressed. It uses an alloy deposit on silk dome tweeter that was...
Yeah I saw a lot of that when doing those installs as we also did surround sound system wiring as well. I always ended up being the doing it as others hated wiring up systems like that for some...

About this thread

Bunny77

10+ year member
Gorillas in the trunk!!!
Bunny77
Raleigh, NC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date