Got the 2 tone paint...

Looks nice (from what I can see). What year is your f150? Definantly post pics of it all done. What colors did you go two tone with?
Mine's an 03. Its a gray and black. Grey on the top, black on the bottom. He said it matches my fender flares, to give me an idea of what it would look like. I think I'm picking it up today.

oh. didnt realize that. lol but definantly in agreement you can't lower a fx4. I'm trying to decide tho between just a 2/4 drop or to put the time and money into tubbing it, and bagging it.

my F150 is 4x4 but I'd like to lower it...

4 wheel drive is nice to have on ocasion, but it's basically a suburb to higway to work commuter (like most 4x4 trucks and SUV's I regularly see on I55) so lowered would look nice I think.

I like your new paint, I have silver paint with dark silver on the bottom and arch flares, it's a nice look.

matching roof/hood 2nd tone is a great look. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

oh. didnt realize that. lol but definantly in agreement you can't lower a fx4. I'm trying to decide tho between just a 2/4 drop or to put the time and money into tubbing it, and bagging it.
Bag it man. I love bagged trucks.

my F150 is 4x4 but I'd like to lower it...
4 wheel drive is nice to have on ocasion, but it's basically a suburb to higway to work commuter (like most 4x4 trucks and SUV's I regularly see on I55) so lowered would look nice I think.

I like your new paint, I have silver paint with dark silver on the bottom and arch flares, it's a nice look.

matching roof/hood 2nd tone is a great look. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Thanks man. I got a 4wd because I go camping some, and I live in the country and do 4wd stuff, but I never thought that I would get this into my truck.

Ya I've pretty much decided to bag it. I'm just not lloking forward to al; the work of cutting, relocating, and welding.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif But it will look nice it's a 2001 silver mist flareside supercab. so I have nice and dead rear wheel wells, but the front will be my concern. Any ideas of some good websites to buy a bag kit from? I'm needing everything C-clamp, 4 link, A-arms, and airbag kit.

Edit: did u get the truck back today? lol forgot to ask!

Ya I've pretty much decided to bag it. I'm just not lloking forward to al; the work of cutting, relocating, and welding.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif But it will look nice it's a 2001 silver mist flareside supercab. so I have nice and dead rear wheel wells, but the front will be my concern. Any ideas of some good websites to buy a bag kit from? I'm needing everything C-clamp, 4 link, A-arms, and airbag kit.
Edit: did u get the truck back today? lol forgot to ask!
Just got home with it:

View attachment 26509556

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Buck

5,000+ posts
little alien on campus
Buck
Inside of a pyramid
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date