got some numbers today!

Oh ok, thats cool. If i dropped the volume and brought up the tuning and played around with some tones it might go up?
tuning is key....get the fequency up. Also, that amp you have doesnt put out a whole lot of power either. Look at a bigger power plant in the future, and possibly another battery.

Ok sweet. Well i'm not planning on being big into competing, just on occasions for the fun of it. but i'll try and rig something up to have a variable tuning. For a daily, low end monster, i guess 144.3 isn't too bad though haha //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif louder of the cars in my area for sure.

nice score on low powered, very good start!

next time you meter it play test tones and meter on the dash legal the guy at the shop should have helped you with that.

nice score on low powered, very good start!next time you meter it play test tones and meter on the dash legal the guy at the shop should have helped you with that.
Ok will do. The local shop here is full of duche bags always trying to rip you off and tell you kicker power is not clean... but its the only place "car audio" besides my front yard.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

netzero

10+ year member
USMC
netzero
Columbia, SC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date