got new rims today not sure what to think of them

Ya I dont know.. I think a wider tire makes the sidewall look thinner but it may just be a illusion.

What Rav 4 does the lady have. We just got the wife a 2011 limited and it feels like a 4 runner. Its really nice just not for me. The heated seats and factory JBL systems not bad

Ya I dont know.. I think a wider tire makes the sidewall look thinner but it may just be a illusion.
What Rav 4 does the lady have. We just got the wife a 2011 limited and it feels like a 4 runner. Its really nice just not for me. The heated seats and factory JBL systems not bad
its a 2011 sport thats dark grey

Hers is the pearl white 4x4. She had a 2002 when we got married in Puerto rico and the suspension was shot when we brought it to the states.

She always wanted a new one and when I bought my tc without telling her buying the rav was the only way to get her to not be so pissed.

Funny thing is, she told me all I had to do was ask for the new 3 series coupe I been looking at and she would of said get it.

I screwed that one away! To this day 8 months later she still gets ticked off when she gets in my car

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

loudmofo

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
loudmofo
Providence, Rhode Island, United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date