Got my Adire Audio subs today and....

Always wanted to work with this sub, but just never have bought one, or even seen anyone else have one in real life. Great to hear they’re providing good customer service still. So many companies are using covid as a good excuse to provide cheaper and understaffed customer service right now. Other companies legitimately had a virus outbreak, which is slowing things down a lot also. These guys are definitely on my short list of what to buy this summer.

Always wanted to work with this sub, but just never have bought one, or even seen anyone else have one in real life. Great to hear they’re providing good customer service still. So many companies are using covid as a good excuse to provide cheaper and understaffed customer service right now. Other companies legitimately had a virus outbreak, which is slowing things down a lot also. These guys are definitely on my short list of what to buy this summer.
They replied to my email in less than 30 minutes!
The fact that they took care of my issue within hours, much respect! Definitely can’t wait to get a box built and see how they perform.

From looking at the specs of these subs, what would you recommend them to be tuned to? They list box sizes but no tuning frequencies. Mostly will be listening to rap/r&b

I'd do something like 4 cubes @ 30 hz or so with a smaller-ish port area, I'd have to see vent speeds. That is, if you're going for music. You could always tune higher but I like my low end.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Ridinhi

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
Ridinhi
Winston-Salem, NC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date