SOLD got jacked....want to buy AGAIN..

mn_dbdragr
10+ year member

i am looking for yet another system capable of good db numbers, but dont have a bottomless wallet like alot of people i've talked to have acted like. 2 days ago i woke up to find my explorer had a shattered window in the back and my 2 mtx 9500 15's were gone, my alpine screen was gone, even pulled my 1/0 runs so hard they ripped off the battery.. oh, but they took the time to unscrew the amps from their racks. WTF?! lucky for me they DIDNT open my armrest and find the last payment for my car. i got the 9500's as trade for a $300 loan a guy couldnt pay, and the 2 memphis mcd-1,000's i paid 250 for the pair. so i didnt have a helluva lot into it at least. i am looking for a nice set of 15's or anything else if it is good i suppose. i am thinking of maybe giving the AQ HDC3's a try with the audiopipe 3,000.1D amp. looking for a yellow top or kinetik, maybe a high output alt for a 1993 ford explorer. obviously a head unit. so if u got anything i might be interested in hit me up. if i go with 12's i gotta have at least 4 for a wall. my next build i want to be above 150 db daily. names interested in:1- FI btl 18, 2-AQ HDC3's 15, 4 alpine type r's, 4 solo baric L7 12's, 6 cvr 15's, 2 DD 9515g's, M/A hard kore 15 or 18.. any offers im up. amps: audiopipe 3,000D, audioque 2,200D, audioque 3,500D, or anything to offer. paying cash money. i'm in minnesota and will deal with shipping if too far away. i know this is a **** book, but i am NOT looking for walmart **** or something that will be dead on arrival.

I never keep cash in my car, doesnt make sense. I will say that if youre going to take the stereo please just take the whole car and wreck it/ chop it so i can collect insurance and buy new
no one in their right mind would steal a 1993 ford exploder. haha

I've got a mb quart discus 2000.1 and a 15" dc level 4 xl. Also got a Memphis 4 channel that will do 125x4. Pm me if interested. I'm only on Iowa so shipping wouldn't be bad.
i would just drive down n get the stuff. willing to drive up to 300 miles. what u gotta have for the amp n sub?

what model are they? rms/max handling? ohm load? DEFINATELY interested, seen DD run in our local comp, but only 1 or 2 and they were hitting heavy numbers. are they used? if so do they need a recone?

2 alpine type r 15s for sale five hundred like new also got two mtx 1501ds for sale everything 1600bucks pickup 1500
Awesome price man. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

not 150 db system but can get plenty loud, hitting 143 on epic 150 on .8 sealed box

lightning audio storm x2 neo quad 1ohm vc

infinity beta 300 1000rms@1ohm underated

plus either a rockford 4 chan, or sony 4 chan

plus a clarion HU with usb/aux

for 560 shipped

i am looking for yet another system capable of good db numbers, but dont have a bottomless wallet like alot of people i've talked to have acted like. 2 days ago i woke up to find my explorer had a shattered window in the back and my 2 mtx 9500 15's were gone, my alpine screen was gone, even pulled my 1/0 runs so hard they ripped off the battery.. oh, but they took the time to unscrew the amps from their racks. WTF?! lucky for me they DIDNT open my armrest and find the last payment for my car. i got the 9500's as trade for a $300 loan a guy couldnt pay, and the 2 memphis mcd-1,000's i paid 250 for the pair. so i didnt have a helluva lot into it at least. i am looking for a nice set of 15's or anything else if it is good i suppose. i am thinking of maybe giving the AQ HDC3's a try with the audiopipe 3,000.1D amp. looking for a yellow top or kinetik, maybe a high output alt for a 1993 ford explorer. obviously a head unit. so if u got anything i might be interested in hit me up. if i go with 12's i gotta have at least 4 for a wall. my next build i want to be above 150 db daily. names interested in:1- FI btl 18, 2-AQ HDC3's 15, 4 alpine type r's, 4 solo baric L7 12's, 6 cvr 15's, 2 DD 9515g's, M/A hard kore 15 or 18.. any offers im up. amps: audiopipe 3,000D, audioque 2,200D, audioque 3,500D, or anything to offer. paying cash money. i'm in minnesota and will deal with shipping if too far away. i know this is a **** book, but i am NOT looking for walmart **** or something that will be dead on arrival.
Iv got a basically brand new pair of MA Audio HK15X2's. They probably have about 5-6 hours of play on them. Let me know if interested we can work out a price.

2 alpine type r 15s for sale five hundred like new also got two mtx 1501ds for sale everything 1600bucks pickup 1500
i think he ment $16.00 shipped and $15.00 picked up....its okay bro i got you covered i will add the decimal point in there

or maybe he ment he will pay you $15.00 to come pick it up and take the junk off his hands

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

mn_dbdragr

10+ year member
mn_dbdragr
montevideo,mn
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from