google sketch-up help

Participant count
  • Participant list

bluelceii
10+ year member

SH0WTIME
Alabama
How do you make the circle cut out for the enclosures on google sketchup?? I know how to make the circle and use the push and pull but how do you remove the part to make it show the inside of the box through that circle??

How do you make the circle cut out for the enclosures on google sketchup?? I know how to make the circle and use the push and pull but how do you remove the part to make it show the inside of the box through that circle??
you have to have given the panel a .75" of thickness or what ever your using. then make the circle on that panel, then using the push pull tool push the circle from the one side that its on to the other side so .75", once you finish the circle at the other end of the panel, it will disappear and leave you the circle hole that your looking for.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.