good way to lock ur amp down?

Mirp
10+ year member

bumpin high
Ohio
im drilling through the bottom of my truck and into my box so it can get took with unbolting but how can i make it so they cant just unscrew the speakers?Also how should i lock my amp down,screw it with crazy screws the best idea?

build the top of the box , put the sub in , use a flat screw with a nut on the back , have to predrill the hole to size tho since you won't be able to screw it threw the wood , use something like a ruber seal on the top end of the screw for a washer between the screw and basket , then put the nut and loctight washer on the back of the screw , put top of box on , screw it down , bam . only way to get the sub out is ripping the box apart. easiest way i know todo it. but then that can make it difficult to bolt the box down sincee you can't go through the sub hole , so you'd have to basically bolt the box down without the sub wall in.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.