Good sub builders?

I am looking to start my own product line starting with subs, then amps. I just want to produce a good product at a better price. I have found some manufacturers on alibaba and various other sites. I guess I will just go with my instincts and stay away from china. Quantity is not a problem I will be ordering as many as needed.

he just take randoms parts off the shelf and slaps them together and makes a woofer, i bet he doesnt have 2 woofers the same, you have no idea what parts are in the woofer, no specs at all, just a guess on the power

If you are dealing with china just 2 things #1 you have to have someone on the ground in china to supervise all the way until they are placed in the container and the container is sealed , #2 do not pay them until the container is on the water

If you are dealing with china just 2 things #1 you have to have someone on the ground in china to supervise all the way until they are placed in the container and the container is sealed , #2 do not pay them until the container is on the water
What are you talking about not paying them untill your product is on the water ? If you did that they wouldn't even build your product. You need to put a deposit down if your ordering at least 100 speakers..

Why does everyone think dealing with china is a headache ? I have had no problems with china so far !

I wasn't as clear as I could have been , I 'm not talking about money down , alot will require the shipment to be paid in full before it is shipped , and when you recieve your shipment it will not be what you ordered , this is very common knowledge among importers, you have to make them accountable the entire way or you are gambling with your or your investors money.

I am not saying don't deal with china you just have to be careful and understand who really runs things there , but you could get screwed just as bad if not worse in the states, at least in the states you can visit / and meet who you are dealing with ( and/or know who's ass to kick and where to find them if things go badly )

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I wasn't as clear as I could have been , I 'm not talking about money down , alot will require the shipment to be paid in full before it is shipped , and when you recieve your shipment it will not be what you ordered , this is very common knowledge among importers, you have to make them accountable the entire way or you are gambling with your or your investors money.I am not saying don't deal with china you just have to be careful and understand who really runs things there , but you could get screwed just as bad if not worse in the states, at least in the states you can visit / and meet who you are dealing with ( and/or know who's ass to kick and where to find them if things go badly )

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I live in Canada so it doesn't matter to me where I get my product, either I have to fly to the states or china if things go badly with me. China would be cool to go visit...lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.