Good SQ music?

Ken448
10+ year member

Get off my lawn.
Southeast MI
I listen to Rock and SOME country, but would like to get some stuff to admire and test my sound. Played some of the Eagles tribute CD and Hotel California sounds amazing. Back in the day, I used to test with Madonna, and Eagles for SQ and range coverage. What are good CD's to have on hand??

wow! this thread really took off! lol
LOL, probably because it's not another bass track thread... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

You can also check out ECA.com and get a hold of audionutz, he puts together some great SQ cds.

Sevendust has a really well recorded acoustic album as well.

i have a newer Rush cd that has been all remastered that i think sounds pretty **** awesome. will definitely use some of that cd to demo my car.

all the older Dream Theater stuff is also very good. the newest cd is recorded like garbage but the rest seems great so far. will also use some of this to demo my car.

the old self titled Candlebox cd is pretty good as well.

there is a lot of good stuff out there, but also a lot of crap too.

prolly someone makes a thread like this every week. People should use the search, works wonders.
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/search.php?searchid=3102479

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/search.php?searchid=3102479
Thanks so much forum police. Heres your star for the day!

117524536035x1f5.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.