good spl/daily driver

southpoleman69
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
lancaster,pa
looking to sell my res, possibly and in their place looking to replace with a good daily sub, that still has incredible spl. the res deff do it for me, but my w3s were way better and cleaner as far as daily driver goes. gonna be feeding 1000@ 2 or 1500@1, either way idc. any options here

ps, money isnt a huge factor, but would like to keep it around 300. so far i was looking at a q or bl. deff. want a 12 tho

If you're wanting to maintain some quality

You could try a XXX in a nice enclosure

Cascade Omega would also do decently off 1500w RMS

DC LVL4(maybe even an XL) would enjoy it as well.

RE XXX ftw PM me if you want

ya cuz my problem is the fact that when i dont wanna bump, alot, and just kinda listen to the music, the res take over and i have no choice but to deal with it it. lol

i would go with a dc lvl4 with lvl 5 coils before the lvl4xl, level4xl will want a bit more power

ya cuz my problem is the fact that when i dont wanna bump, alot, and just kinda listen to the music, the res take over and i have no choice but to deal with it it. lol
Then I'm assuming you cant control them very well with that head unit. Perhaps a HU with independent woofer control is in order to make you happy.

Good luck, either way.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.