Good shop to take new vehicle too

2kchevy06civic

Learn to swim
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 1, 2004
Arizona Bay
Ok so I have a newer car, the newest car I've ever owned before. 06 honda civic coupe and I'm wanting to do some custom fiberglass pods for tweeters and maybe some kicks. Question is the places around here I'm not real sure if i would want to do it here or not. So who here in Arkansas does some great work and isn't WAY overpriced. Yes I would do it myself if I still had my truck but I don't and I'm not about to rip up my brand new civic......

any guidance would be much appreciated.

MyFartsStink

my farts stinky they are
10+ year member
Nov 29, 2007
Oklahoma City
do it yourself

DARKHART

One Hitter Quitter
10+ year member
Aug 31, 2002
LITTLE ROCK, AR
Ok so I have a newer car, the newest car I've ever owned before. 06 honda civic coupe and I'm wanting to do some custom fiberglass pods for tweeters and maybe some kicks. Question is the places around here I'm not real sure if i would want to do it here or not. So who here in Arkansas does some great work and isn't WAY overpriced. Yes I would do it myself if I still had my truck but I don't and I'm not about to rip up my brand new civic......
any guidance would be much appreciated.
Just noticed your post.....pm with with exactly what you're trying to do and want done and I'm sure we can make you a deal that you'd be happy with....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif:D:D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Most posts - Past 30 days

Latest classifieds