Good little sub under $80 :)

EpicMango
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Colorado
Preferably something NOT mainstream brand name. Looking for Sundown, Obisidian....you know...the likes hahah

Really good condition, preferably minty, this is for a friends 20th birthday and I want this sub to last through his bumpage

perfect harmoney of SQL, this is going into a 2012 sentra trunk...don't know if ported or sealed yet though...

If you have a minty E8V2D2 shout out a price.

Preferably something NOT mainstream brand name. Looking for Sundown, Obisidian....you know...the likes hahah
Really good condition, preferably minty, this is for a friends 20th birthday and I want this sub to last through his bumpage

perfect harmoney of SQL, this is going into a 2012 sentra trunk...don't know if ported or sealed yet though...

If you have a minty E8V2D2 shout out a price.
U can get a brand new soundqubed hds210 for 79 bux shipped .600rms

U can get a brand new soundqubed hds210 for 79 bux shipped .600rms
Well ****....10' sub for the same price. I'm digging the lower Fs. Might have just found a new sub for my friend //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif Thanks!

Still up for good used subs however! Maybe somebody has a used HDS210 I could buy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Well ****....10' sub for the same price. I'm digging the lower Fs. Might have just found a new sub for my friend //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif Thanks!
Still up for good used subs however! Maybe somebody has a used HDS210 I could buy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Yea but even if u found a used one cheap shipping would put u near the price of a new one since sq has free shipping

---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 PM ----------

Build a nice little custom 2 cube ported box and it will be nice

Yea but even if u found a used one cheap shipping would put u near the price of a new one since sq has free shipping 

---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 PM ----------

Build a nice little custom 2 cube ported box and it will be nice
Yikes....see thats why I was trying to find more of an 8 that I can port and tune for SQL and still not go over 1 cube...2 cubes might be too big for my friend...

Maybe sealed? Question is, E8V2D2 ported tuned at 32hz or this HDS210 sealed? SQL with a slight emphasis on the lows

Yikes....see thats why I was trying to find more of an 8 that I can port and tune for SQL and still not go over 1 cube...2 cubes might be too big for my friend...
Maybe sealed? Question is, E8V2D2 ported tuned at 32hz or this HDS210 sealed? SQL with a slight emphasis on the lows
Thats a tough call .i think the 10 would still have more output but try to talk him into ported if u can the low end response would greatly benefit

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.