Good Exhaust For my 99 Acura Integra

I noticed horse power and torque gains from mine too. My header probably didn't do much, but I'm happy with the outcome from the testpipe. That's a $100 eBay head/test pipe too. Welds were pretty nice and strong, and I haven't had a problem with it yet.

I like how mine sounds, doesn't sound like a stupid coffee can muffler, but it has a nice tune, especially when it goes into vtec.

From what I've seen on the dyno charts from my car, our clubs Honda S2000, and Civic Si, the test pipe/cat delete surprisingly gains a decent amount of horsepower (anywhere from 10-15 to the wheels, believe it or not, and I have the charts to prove it) and don't lose/change the torque much. My craptastic accord from a header (which doesnt do jack) and the test pipe went from 124 whp to 139. The s2k went from 195 to 210. I do agree though, I don't like how it sounds.
i highly doubt that...id like to see those graphs //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I'll try to find my old one, I have the new one but obviously that doesn't prove much. Or maybe my buddy with the s2k has his old graphs loaded onto his comp. He is big on s2ki.com so I'm sure he has posted them there.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.