Good Exhaust For my 99 Acura Integra

i like your car??? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
thank you.. didnt plan on buying a "ricer" but i got a good deal on it and it has grown on me.

exhaust, new wheel's, and tinting the front windshield is all the more i have planned for it.

the exhaust isnt gonna do much for ur ride. But like i was saying, by having an exhaust shop do ur piping u can usual whatever muffle u want, if doesnt have to be ur tip. They can weld the muffler anywhere in the exhaust line and then exit the tip anywhere u want them to... giving u more options. Doin this with give u whatever performance gain u think it might, but also not give it that ricer look with the big can hanging under ur back bumper. Id reconmend a tip like the one on my TA, which is 2 stainless 2.5" tips side by side.

Vibrant makes great mufflers that are deep and dont look/sound rice. For a header try either a rage/hytech copy from ebay or an itr replica. Both will make decent power and sound good. Dont listen to all these guys there jealous they cant buy a header and exhaust and gain 10+whp and a couple mpgs for 5-600 bucks.

A Mugen twin-loop would be perfect for your DC2. Even better if you can afford the cat-back instead of just the axle-back. Unfortunately, the whole system (used) would cost $600 alone.

Definitely worth the investment, you can sell it for what you paid for it if you decide you don't want it anymore.

They're quiet and JASMA certified (less than 104dB). Yet they put out great mellow sounds.

Buddy club sounds the best and doesnt have that tin can sound. 400 dollar range for the system. I highly recomend it

Vibrant makes great mufflers that are deep and dont look/sound rice. For a header try either a rage/hytech copy from ebay or an itr replica. Both will make decent power and sound good. Dont listen to all these guys there jealous they cant buy a header and exhaust and gain 10+whp and a couple mpgs for 5-600 bucks.
id gain 30-50hp with these simple mods, its not jelousy... More so spending 600 for so little is kinda discouraging.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.