good deal on type r?

Participant count
  • Participant list

h0und10
10+ year member

my friend had 4 speakers for me that he said he would install and sell for 40 dollars... they are alpine type Rs... good deal since they are used or should i look elsewhere...also im on a tight budget and i figured i couldnt go wrong with only 40 dollars

any help would be great

6x 9s in the rear and 6-1/2 in the front... 40 dollars for all though or 10 dollars for each if i didnt want all so possibly i could just get front since some people say back is unnecicary (sp)

and there comps btw

6x9 are coaxails right? How in depth are you at tunning and amping? You may enjoy the rear fill and for 20 more why not try it, right?

6x9 are coaxails right? How in depth are you at tunning and amping? You may enjoy the rear fill and for 20 more why not try it, right?
not sure what they are....i did not think to ask because it was so cheap.....not in depth with tuning or amping...i have a 12 inch sub in my trunk though off 1000 watts of cheap power with a mono amp....so maybe i would get a 2 channel amp for the speakers later?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.